Embracing The Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
music player

Muzicons.com
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» General PVE
Embracing The Apocalypse Application EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:04 pm by Legendary Turrlo

» Getting into PVP
Embracing The Apocalypse Application EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:01 pm by Legendary Turrlo

» Embracing The Apocalypse Application
Embracing The Apocalypse Application EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 pm by Legendary Turrlo

» Embracing the Apocalypse [DooM]
Embracing The Apocalypse Application EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:18 am by Shadow

Embracing The Apocalypse Application

Go down

Embracing The Apocalypse Application Empty Embracing The Apocalypse Application

Post  Legendary Turrlo Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Before you apply for membership in [DooM] I would like to just explain what exactly [DooM] is about. After playing Guild Wars for going on five years I have been in many different guilds some good, some not so good. After those five years I finally decided to create a guild in which I can make it the guild I want, for fellow players like myself. If your joining for a SC/High-end elite gaming, well then I'm not so sure [DooM] is for you, I understand people say Guild Wars is dead, however I see and meet new players all the time, most guilds now days are focused on the elite endgame content, [DooM] will however be doing HM dungeons, other content, as well as getting into PVP when we grow a bit. So without further ado The Application. Please copy the questions and include them in your post.

How long have you been playing Guild Wars?

What is your playtime? (this will not effect the application, I'm just curious)

What are you looking forward too in a guild?

What is your goal in Guild Wars? (Wealth, Fun, friends)

How often are you online?

Please copy these questions, and answer them in your post. an Officer or myself will look at your application and Contact you. Please leave an Ingame name.

~Legendary Turrlo Il
Legendary Turrlo
Legendary Turrlo
Admin

https://embracedoom.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum